payroll: Electronic I-94 on CBP Website

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Nov 26 16:54:57 PST 2013

I just want to share with you that international employees can obtain a copy of the Electronic Admission (I-94) Record from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) website, here is the link https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html.    There is helpful information on their I-94 FAQ.

You may direct the international employees to this website to retrieve a copy of the I-94 Form for the annual renewal of the CO-NRA and for I-9 Form.

Note:  The individual is required to enter information, as it appears on the travel document (passport) used to enter the United States, in order to retrieve the Admission (I-94) number.

Kenny Ly
Assistant Payroll Manager
Business Affairs, Payroll Office
kly at uoregon.edu<mailto:kly at uoregon.edu>