payroll: BAO Payroll Staff - Jen Sowins

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Oct 28 10:40:55 PDT 2013

The Business Affairs Payroll Office is sad to announce that Jen Sowins has accepted a new position in the College of Business, Career Services Office.  Her last day with our office was Friday, October 25th.  Jen leaves after 7 years of service with the Payroll Office.  We wish Jen the very best with her new job.

Please feel free to contact the following payroll staff with questions related to unclassified pay:

*         Chad Hartvigsen (our veteran on unclassified pay)

6-1106

chadh at uoregon.edu<mailto:chadh at uoregon.edu>

*         Cindy Huie (still learning the unclassified pay)

6-1132

chuie at uoregon.edu<mailto:chuie at uoregon.edu>

Kenny Ly
Assistant Payroll Manager