payroll: Mobile Technology Access - Correction

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu May 2 11:43:34 PDT 2013

New Mobile Technology Access and Payment Option Request Forms required

Fiscal year 14 is quickly approaching and we wanted to send out a reminder to campus regarding an approaching deadline. For the new fiscal year (FY14) a new Mobile Technology Access and Payment Option Request form will be required for employees that are receiving monthly mobile technology allowance payments.

The new form must be received in the BAO Accounts Payable Department apbao at uoregon.edu<mailto:apbao at uoregon.edu> by June 15, 2013, or the mobile technology allowance payments will be discontinued beginning with the July 2013 payment.

The form can be found at this link:  http://hr.uoregon.edu/policy/MobileTechnologyDevice/MobileTechnologyRequestForm.pdf

Please send your completed form to the Accounts Payable Department in the Business Affairs Office.

Should you have any questions regarding this form, please call or email me.

Thank you.

Sherrie Canfield

[cid:image001.png at 01CC2101.D07D53A0]
Sherrie Canfield