payroll: 2013 TDI Universal Availability Notice

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Mar 8 15:00:19 PST 2013

IRS 403(b) regulations mandate that employees who are eligible to participate in the 403(b) program must be notified annually of the availability of the program. A Universal Availability Notice was recently e-mailed to all eligible employees (with university email addresses), however there is a group of eligible employees who do not have a UO email address.

In order to attempt to reach this group and comply with the IRS requirements we are asking you to please print and post the Universal Availability Notice - 2013, http://benefits.uoregon.edu/OUS%20TDI%20Annual%20Eligibility%20Poster%202013.pdf  in your department where it will be visible to employees. Feel free to post it in as many areas as you want.

If you have any questions, please let me know. And, as always, I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Cindi Peterson
Benefits Coordinator
Human Resources
541-346-2956
Fax 541-346-2548

Human Resources is located at  677 East 12th, 4th floor of the Physicians & Surgeons Building,  near the corner of 12th & Hilyard.