payroll: September HRIS Meeting This Thursday

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Sep 10 11:58:05 PDT 2012

All,

The Sept HRIS Meeting will be held this Thursday, Sept 13, 2012, in the Walnut Room of the EMU.  The room is reserved from 9:00 am to 10:30 am.  Since there are a number of important topics, we want to make certain that there is sufficient time for questions.

Topics include:  GTFF Bargaining Update by Kassy Fisher, Career Center Update by Pam Macki, and Open Enrollment Update by Cindi Peterson.  I will again be discussing access issues for new employees and other payroll related topics.

I hope you will be able to attend.

Judy Duff

Payroll Manager, Business Affairs
University of Oregon