[OLAC-credits] Have you been annotating movie credits?

Kelley McGrath kelleym at uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 16 09:34:31 PDT 2015

I was asked a while ago about providing some form of public credit for contributing to this project. Therefore, I am compiling a list of people who have contributed to the OLAC Movie & Video Credit Annotation Experiment for posting. If you've annotated some credits (even just a few) and would like me to include your name, please email me at kelleym at uoregon.edu with your name as you'd like it to appear and your institutional affiliation if you'd like that to be included.

Thank you to everyone who has been contributing annotations. If you haven't been annotating, it's not too late: http://olac-annotator.org/

Kelley