[OLAC-credits] Looking for help with directors

Kelley McGrath kelleym at uoregon.edu
Thu Nov 6 22:20:25 PST 2014

I replied to Susan off-list earlier, but I did want to let everyone know that there is now a link to some South Slavic credits at http://tinyurl.com/qbe3ld2 now. We are in good shape with German, but we do need help with French, Italian and *English* at  http://tinyurl.com/oc27ng6

Some people have had trouble with the tinyurl links. The full URL is https://docs.google.com/document/d/167970AJ3HoPO-ajXWRYzkqmggOmedkGeEM1KWP2taeQ/

You do have to fill out "done" in the spreadsheet yourself. Depending on your browser, you may have to double-click in the box before you can start typing.

Thank you to everyone who has been helping with the credits! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Kelley

PS If you have student circ desk workers or other staff looking for a project, feel free to pass this on. Our student workers have been making a great contribution.
________________________________

Hi Kelley,

I did some Russian credits from the spreadsheet. When I go back to the credits marked done the web form doesn’t reflect the changes that were made. Is that ok?

I know that the Hungarian credits are done. What about Slavic languages other than Russian? Is German finished too?

Thanks,

Susan

Zsuzsanna Lancsak
Cataloguing and Metadata Librarian
UW Library, Cataloguing Department
University of Waterloo, 200 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1
zlancsak at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:zlancsak at uwaterloo.ca>