[OLAC-credits] Video instructions for annotation form

Kelley McGrath kelleym at uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 4 07:09:35 PST 2014

Early on Bobby Bothmann had suggested that having video instructions for the annotation form would be a good idea. I agreed with him, but wanted to get the form out there and didn't have time to work on it. I have recently circled back to this idea. I created a very rough draft at http://www.screencast.com/t/AYnWW06ah. If you have a chance to watch it, could you let me know what you think? I'd particularly like to know if there is anything that you think should be cut or anything important that is missing. I included a basic overview and also tried to address common questions or mistakes. If we go in this direction, I plan to find some people who've not used the form and test the instructions on them.

Is there anyone who would be interested in volunteering to turn this into something more polished?

Kelley