[OLAC-credits] Help with mystery credits

John Hostage hostage at law.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 22 14:00:37 PDT 2014

You can get an idea of what Wolof looks like from the Wikipedia article on the Wolof language or other pages that can be found by googling.  "níolen di vone" doesn't seem to look like it.  A Google search for those words only brings up catalog records for that film, so what are the chances that will come up again?

As for the language dropdown, maybe after "We think this film or video is in ..." add "but what is the language of the credit?"  The trouble is, some people won't read stuff no matter what you do.

John Hostage
Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger //
Harvard Library--Information and Technical Services //
Langdell Hall 194 //
Cambridge, MA 02138
hostage at law.harvard.edu<mailto:hostage at law.harvard.edu>
+(1)(617) 495-3974 (voice)