[OLAC-credits] Help with mystery credits

Kelley McGrath kelleym at uoregon.edu
Sun Apr 20 13:31:13 PDT 2014

Here are a few credits that ended up in the unidentified language category. Can anyone help me out with these?

title: Thyagaraja's Nauka charitam
G. Parthasarathy, talavadyam
I think talavadyam is some kind of musical instrument, but I'm only finding fragmentary info on Google. Does anyone know for sure?

Title: Tem que ser curioso
credit: realization, Centro de Trabalho Indigenista.

Title: Mandabi
credit: Filmi Domireve, Dakar [and] Comptoir français du film production, Robert de Nesle, Paris níolen di vone
How do you interpret "Robert de Nesle, Paris níolen di vone?"

Thanks!

Kelley

PS Don't forget to annotate some credits this week: http://olac-annotator.org/