di: Horizons; Learning to Read Fast Track A-B Teacher Presentation Book 2

DIANE M GRABOWSKI dianemgrab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:27:32 PDT 2022

Dear list mates,

I’m in need of Horizons; Learning to Read Fast Track A-B Teacher Presentation Book 2 (ISBN: 9780026875110). I have the other two teacher presentation books (1 and 3), but not the second one. I also have all the materials for students for books 1, 2, and 3.

So far, I’ve had no success locating the second teacher presentation book for sale, and if I can’t find it, what do you all suggest I do after I get through the first 49 lessons (book 1)? I do have an early edition of Reading Mastery I … should I transition the students to Reading Mastery I?

I welcome any and all of your suggestions – thank you!

Best regards,
Diane in PA