di: free Distar materials

Timko, Tamara C TCTimko at ssdmo.org
Thu May 19 07:38:59 PDT 2022

Hi,   we have some Distar Arithmetic materials (new) that we would like to donate to anyone who could use them.   Just need to cover cost of shipping.

If you would like these materials, please email me at tctimko at ssdmo.org

Here are the materials we have.

Distar Arithmetic I
teacher presentation book A, B, C
teachers guide     3 copies
teachers take-home book III
behavioral objectives Distar Arithmetic I
           Take Home book 1   3 copies
            Take Home book II  4 copies
            Take Home book III   4 copies

Distar Arithmetic II
            Teacher presentation book A, B,C D
            Teachers guide    3 copies
            Teachers take-home book I, II, & III
2 Distar Page protectors

Have a nice day!

Tamara Timko, Ph.D.
SSD Math Coach
Rockwood, Lindbergh, Kirkwood, Webster Groves
314-989-7947

Currently reading:  Calculus for Everyone: Understanding the Mathematics of Change  by Mitch Stokes

"For the desire of the real to rise up, there must be something real to arouse it, and gadgets, computers, and gimmicks used to hold attention, all taking place in classroom environments technologically insulated from reality, are simply parts of the generally unlovable atmosphere of modern education - unlovable because they are all efficiency, utility, and no longer beautiful." J. Taylor Poetic Knowledge

What's on your mind? Let's Talk! Click Here or visit SSDMO.org<http://www.k12insight.com/Lets-Talk/embed.aspx?k=WKXD1GLT>
NOTICE: Any information contained in or attached to this message is intended solely for the use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this communication by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender and discard the communication sent in error.