di: REWARDS versus Corrective Reading

Sarah Bauer sarahbau at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:30:58 PST 2022

Hi there,
I am interested in knowing more about the REWARDS program. Has anyone used it? It looks interesting in that it is a brief program. Do you have any sense on the appropriate reading level for this program? For instance, if a student’s estimated reading level based on standardized testing is about Grade 7 (but they are in Grade 10 or 11) is this a suitable program? What is the approximate reading outcomes for this program?

I would appreciate any information available on this program.

Thanks very much,

Sarah Bauer