di: L4L, L4T, and L4W for sale

Tina Errthum tmerrthum at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:50:42 PDT 2022

Hello my DI and L4_ People! :)

I have acquired significant amounts of Language for Learning, Thinking, and Writing material. The 1999 edition of L4L is used, but there is still soooooo much teaching to be had using it! The rest is like new or new. They are perfect for classroom instruction, home-schooling, tutoring, after school enrichment, or replacing your own super well-loved (worn) copies. (Because when you have something that works, you stick with it.)

If you know of any person, school (private, charter, traditional public, preschool), organization, Facebook group, or overseas location that might have a use for this gold, please let them or me know!

I have listed the McGraw Hill price for new and then the selling price. I am able to ship media mail in the US– it seems to be the cheapest. Plan to budget about $20-$25 dollars per kit/box to ship, but I will only charge you what it costs. If you are along the front range of Colorado, I most likely can deliver it to you for the price of gas! I accept check or Venmo.

There has been a lot of interest in this material, so it won’t last. First come, first serve on these treasures! I would prefer to sell in bulk because then I can pass additional savings onto you! :)

I am still working on the RMSE goodies– that post is still to come. (Hopefully, by end of this week, early next week). I just need to get some of this out of the way! :)

Curriculum Item

Number available

Current McGraw Hill Price (7-16-22)

Selling Price per Item

Language for Learning, 1999 edition

(INCLUDES Testing Handbook and Picture Book)

(Complete teacher kit) (used)

9

$1314.72

$250.00 (81% off)

L4L 1999 Workbook A NEW

20ish

$11.49

$5.00 (56% off)

L4L 1999 Workbook B NEW

20ish

$11.49

$5.00 (56% off)

L4L 1999 Workbook C NEW

20ish

$11.49

$5.00 (56% off)

L4L 1999 Workbook D NEW

20ish

$11.49

$5.00 (56% off)

Language for Learning, 2008 edition

(Complete teacher kit) (NEW)

6

$1,044.09

$450.00 (57% off)

Language for Thinking

(Complete teacher kit LIKE NEW) (INCLUDES one L4T workbook and textbook)

6

$996.99

$450.00 (55% off)

Language for Thinking, student textbook NEW

50ish

$60.81

$25.00 (59% off)

Language for Thinking, student consumable workbook (package of 5) NEW

10 packs of 5

$104.10

$30 for pack of 5 (71% off)

Language for Writing

(Complete teacher kit) NEW

5

$502.65

$200.00 (60% off)

Language for Writing, student textbook NEW

100ish

$48.36

$18.00 (63% off)

Language for Writing, student consumable workbook NEW

100ish

$19.29

$8.00 (59% off)

Thank you!