di: Reading Materials to support 100 Easy lessons

Trina Spencer trinadspencer at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 12:19:20 PST 2021

 These are what I used when I taught my kids to read using 100 Easy Lessons.
I See Sam Learn to Read Phonics Books and Apps | Academic Success For All Learners

|  |  |

|  |
I See Sam Learn to Read Phonics Books and Apps | Academic Success Fo...

Find phonics books and phonics apps to help kids learn to read. Evidence-based preschool to third grade reading ...

Trina