di: 4K (4 year old preschool) classrooms using DI

Lindsay Barnhart ljbarn12 at smumn.edu
Wed Apr 21 11:56:21 PDT 2021

Hello,

I am a doctoral candidate looking for four year old preschool classrooms
that use direct instruction as research locations for my dissertation.  I
would appreciate any connections in support of my doctoral journey and am
anxious to answer my research question; Is there a significant difference
in social skills of children enrolled in play-based preschool curriculum
and academic based curriculum (direct instruction) preschool?

Thank you,

--

*Lindsay Barnhart*