di: Beyond Reasoning and Writing in 6th Grade

Elhp E hernandez.edith at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:09:21 PDT 2020

Greetings!

I am planning on using the Reasoning and Writing program with my children
as I homeschool--they are currently very young.

Are there any recommendations as to what can be used following the 6th year
of instruction with Reasoning and Writing?  As a former attorney I
appreciate the way this program begins to teach children from a young age
reasoning skills.  I am thrilled and excited to see what program can be
used after I complete the program with my kids once in junior high and then
high school..

If no program exists beyond the 6th grade--perhaps this is an opportunity
for development.

Thank you,
Edith