di: DI Position posting

Pamela Awbrey Pamela.Awbrey at ideapublicschools.org
Tue Mar 10 08:19:24 PDT 2020

Hi there,
My name is Pamela Awbrey and I am the Managing Director of Staffing for IDEA Public Schools.
Our Houston Executive Director, Natalie Rubio had recently reached out to Kurt about opportunities to share some of our DI leadership positions and he recommended that we reach out using this platform.

Can you share the following job opportunities within your DI community and please cc me. Appreciate it!

Direct Instruction Leadership Positions available with IDEA Public Schools
IDEA Public Schools<https://www.ideapublicschools.org/> invests in college readiness for ALL students. Part of our Academy Curriculum model<https://ideapublicschools.org/our-approach/curriculum/academy/> is the use of Direct Instruction in grades PK through 2nd grade which provides rec a solid educational foundation scholars need to reach the rigor of college ready instruction. We have several DI leadership positions available through out the state of Texas. We are looking for Direct Instruction experts who are results driven and passionate about revolutionizing education for our scholars. We invite you to view and apply to our leadership positions below:

 *   Direct Instruction Pre K-2 Program Manager - Houston (20-21)<https://jobs.jobvite.com/ideapublicschools-english/job/oXOpcfw6>
 *   Direct Instruction Pre K-2 Program Manager - Austin (20-21)<https://jobs.jobvite.com/ideapublicschools-english/job/oQOpcfwZ>
 *   Direct Instruction Pre K-2 Program Manager - Rio Grande Valley (20-21)<https://jobs.jobvite.com/ideapublicschools-english/job/oMOpcfwV>
 *   Direct Instruction Pre K-2 Program Manager - San Antonio (20-21)<https://jobs.jobvite.com/ideapublicschools-english/job/oTOpcfw2>
 *   Direct Instruction Assistant Principal of Instruction - IDEA Hardy Academy - Houston (20-21)<https://jobs.jobvite.com/ideapublicschools-english/job/orpnbfw8>
 *   Direct Instruction Assistant Principal of Instruction - IDEA Spears Academy - Houston (20-21)<https://jobs.jobvite.com/ideapublicschools-english/job/oopnbfw5>

Pamela Awbrey
Managing Director of Staffing | Headquarters San Antonio
210-232-4531 | Pamela.Awbrey at ideapublicschools.org<mailto:Pamela.Awbrey at ideapublicschools.org>
Join IDEA's Team and Family: Apply Today<https://www.ideapublicschools.org/careers> | Refer-A-Friend<https://app.jobvite.com/TalentNetwork/action/campaign/w/NjExNTE>
IDEA Celebrates 20 Years:  Click Here to Learn More<https://ideapublicschools.org/>

[http://ideapublicschools.smugmug.com/Socialmediabadges/Badges/i-tCswqkB/0/M/idea-M.png]<http://www.ideapublicschools.org> [http://ideapublicschools.smugmug.com/Socialmediabadges/Badges/i-HnFRKzh/0/L/facebook-L.png] <https://www.facebook.com/ideapublicschools>  [http://ideapublicschools.smugmug.com/Socialmediabadges/Badges/i-sV9mpgC/0/L/twitter-L.png] <https://twitter.com/IDEAschools>  [http://ideapublicschools.smugmug.com/Socialmediabadges/Badges/i-VDWdmsK/0/L/instagram-L.png] <http://instagram.com/IDEASchools>  [http://ideapublicschools.smugmug.com/Socialmediabadges/Badges/i-PgPChfH/0/L/linked-in-L.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/idea-public-schools>

IDEA Public Schools<https://ideapublicschools.org/> is celebrating 20 years of impact for students, families, staff and communities. During the last two decades, IDEA Public Schools has grown from a small school with 150 students to the fastest-growing network of tuition-free, Pre-K-12 public charter schools in the United States. Currently, the network serves nearly 53,000 college-bound students in 96 schools across Texas and Louisiana. IDEA has been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" and received national rankings on U.S. News & World Report's Top High Schools lists. IDEA remains on-track to uphold its legacy of sending 100% of its graduates to college.