di: Tutoring long distance

Leah Cooper leahs_tutoring at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 17:29:15 PDT 2019

A friend is home schooling her 4 children.  The oldest one, dx mild autism and dyslexia, is having a hard time, esp. with reading and writing and some math.  I know how to do all of this in the classroom. The problem is that we live over 800 miles apart. We talked about “Face Time,” which is fine from my computer, but her computer is a pc.

So, the question about is, do any of you know of/recommend a way I can teach him using a program that is both Mac and PC friendly?
Thanks! 🤗

Sent from my iPad