di: Fwd: Why doesn't error limit in Rdg Mastery 1 begin until Lesson 84?

Don Crawford donc1950 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 20:22:08 PDT 2019

Great answer from Pam Beck everyone ought to see.
Basically, there ought to be a limit in everyone's mind.  Eight is
generous, and I think that's a good place to stop and say, "Hey, there's a
problem here. We need to do more teaching of the words so they can read
accurately. "

Don Crawford
(503) 298-8656
14435 SE Donatello Loop