di: SRA SALES REPS

Bryan Wickman bwickman at nifdi.org
Wed Jun 5 08:53:48 PDT 2019

You can use this link:

https://www.mheonline.com/contact-rep/?_ga=2.245571330.78917309.1536166538-953366392.1531328918

To find a rep in any zip code area.

I hope this helps.

Bryan

Bryan Wickman,

Outreach Coordinator

bwickman at nifdi.org

541.485.1973

It’s time to plan your summer! Registration is open for these upcoming professional development events hosted by NIFDI:

7th Annual Southwest Direct Instruction Conference

June 10–14, 2019 in San Antonio, TX
Direct Instruction training focused on effective programs for early literacy and Corrective Reading. Also includes Becoming an Effective DI Trainer institute!

45th National Direct Instruction Conference & Institutes
July 22–28, 2019 in Eugene, OR
The most comprehensive offering of Direct Instruction training and information available anywhere!

Go to www.nifdi.org for more information.