di: Right to Read Project blog

Emily emily8621 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 15:15:14 PST 2019

Thanks for sharing. That was a great read and pretty much sums up what was
happening with my child. The toll these guided reading programs take on a
child's self-esteem is what is too often overlooked. It's all-around
detrimental. The kids who struggle to decode because they aren't being
taught lose self esteem and the kids who get rewarded for good guessing and
strong memories grow up feeling the other shoe is going to drop any day. I
am thankful for finding the DI method. Can you believe I am in a metro of
almost 4million people and I could only find one school using Reading
Mastery?

--
Kortera, Inc. This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution