di: Fwd: Seeking Direct Instruction Teachers

Kathy Bremer kbremer at msn.com
Mon Apr 29 16:02:07 PDT 2019

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Behavior Services of Brevard" <hr.behaviorbrevard at gmail.com<mailto:hr.behaviorbrevard at gmail.com>>
Date: April 29, 2019 at 4:35:03 PM EDT
To: "Katherine Bremer" <kbremer at msn.com<mailto:kbremer at msn.com>>
Subject: Seeking Direct Instruction Teachers

[http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/j/64/B13/80F/062626/csfinal/BehaviorServicesofBrevard.jpg]<https://bacb.cmail20.com/t/j-l-mljbky-jjlutigdi-r/>
Hello from Florida!

Are you, or do you know, a certified teacher (any state) who is crazy about Direct Instruction and is looking for a change?

Behavior Services of Brevard is seeking certified teachers for our school program, the Behavior Education Center.  Successful candidates must be in Florida, or willing to move here.  If certified as a teacher in another state, you must be willing and able to become a Florida-certified teacher.

Experience in Direct Instruction is a must; experience with Precision Teaching is desired, but not mandatory.  Preference may be given to DI teachers who are also certified as BCaBAs, BCBAs, or who are in-process for same.

We are hiring now for summer and fall enrollment.  We are a year-round program serving children of varying abilities, ages 2 to 21; many with significant challenging behavior.  Staffing ratios are typically 1:1 to 1:3; so for those of you who long for it, individualized instruction time is usually available!

BSoB/BEC is located in Rockledge, on the central, east coast of Florida.  We are an hour from Orlando, close to the cruise terminals at Port Canaveral, and minutes from boating and the beach.

Successful candidates must pass a Level II (FBI) Background screening, a drug test, be willing and able to support and advance applied behavior analysis interventions through training and supervision, and be willing to work as a team member.  We have expectations, but we are willing to assist those who seek to expand their educational or behavioral repertoires towards older, sometimes more exciting, children.

Employee benefits include a Monday-Friday schedule, excellent coworkers, lots of supervision/collaboration, and after 90 days; paid holidays and paid time off, tuition assistance, assistance with conference attendance, and fully employer-paid Platinum health insurance.

We do not discriminate based on color, gender, pronouns, religious beliefs, dog vs cat lovers, race, culture, age, family composition, eye color, or those who are left-handed.

We do, however, expect you to be serious about the science of behavior, tolerant of others' beliefs, and be kind.

To apply, please email your resume to:

Stacey Jacquot, HR Manager: hr.behaviorbrevard at gmail.com<mailto:hr.behaviorbrevard at gmail.com>

If there are still open positions, interviews with Dr Karen Wagner or Beth Dowding may be possible at ABAI in Chicago!

Behavior Services of Brevard/the Behavior Education Center
550 Solutions Way Rockledge, FL 32955
321.639.9800

The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Behavior Services of Brevard, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.

Behavior Services of Brevard
550 Solutions Way
Rockledge, FL 32955
Unsubscribe<https://bacb.cmail20.com/t/j-u-mljbky-jjlutigdi-y/>