di: Reading Mastery Plus level 4

Martha Gabler emgabler at verizon.net
Wed Apr 17 12:35:20 PDT 2019

Hi Ronda,
I sympathize with the process of erasing your one copy of a crucial DI worksheet everyday. Something that we finally came up with was using clear plastic sheet protectors, the kind you can buy at any office supply store. Just slit one side open and you can fit it over the worksheet page. Use dry erase markers and wipe the sheet clean when done. It's quick and easy.
Best regards,Martha Gabler