di: DI and Neuroplasticity?

Beth Lang elizabethlang.bcba at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:24:47 PDT 2018

....But- also- we do not know what we do not know- so to predict that doing
a science experiment is a waste of time because you predict it wont have
valued information to me is not a reason to justify it as useless- you do
not know.  We were sure there was no water on mars but they found an
underground lake this year- was it worth it to find it?  maybe not to us
not now- but maybe to someone in the future- if you do not want to find the
lake and you want to focus on the water here and now on earth that is fine-
but I do not think we as scientists should say don't bother looking for the
lake on Mars.

What I hate about listservs- is that people can be really harsh (in the
sense of people implying through unclear tone that someone else is stupid)-
it punishes my posting behavior for sure- so with that in mind I say these
thoughts in the most respectful way and with the intent to further our
mission of staying true to science.  I think it is a good discussion- and
it is nice to read all input.

Hi to Charles- tutored for you in Oregon in the church basement;) and Hi
Jim, I believe we share former Morningside Teacher titles.  Thankful to be
in a caring about kids community!

Cheers to the work-
Beth

--