di: Reading Mastery Sounds video or audio clip

Bryan Wickman bwickman at nifdi.org
Tue Sep 11 11:42:07 PDT 2018

Listmates,

I need to get a recording of the Reading Mastery sounds. There was a link on the NIFDI webpage to another page, but it is broken and the original website isn’t responding to tell me what happened to it.

Does anyone have an audio or video link or file they can send me?

Bryan

Bryan Wickman,

Outreach Coordinator
541.485.1973

Have you seen our series of video in-services? The current library includes Correcting Discrimination Errors, Critical Phrasing, How to Correct Signal Violations, and Implementing Thermometer Charts. For more information, go to https://www.nifdi.org/store/category/19-training-materials.