di: DISTAR Language I Student Take Home Books

DIANE M GRABOWSKI dianemgrab at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 05:36:45 PST 2018

Dear Listmates,

 I know this is an odd request, however; I am in desperate need of the
three *DISTAR Language I *student Take Home books that  would have been
included in the original *DISTAR Language I* kit published in the 70’s.  My
understanding is that the *Language for Learning* workbooks do not match up
with the original *DISTAR Language I* program (please correct me if I’m
wrong!).

If anyone  knows where these books can be found or has them to share (or
for sale), please contact me.

Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

Diane in PA