di: Does anyone need Reading Mastery Rainbow Edition materials?

Paula Christensen chrispr at maqs.net
Mon Jun 11 09:53:47 PDT 2018

I am retired but have recently received numerous copies of Reading Mastery Rainbow edition textbooks, workbooks and Presentation Kits, workbooks new, and others barely if ever used, Reading Mastery I-VI.
I’d like to know if any of them are at all compatible with the Signature edition of Reading Mastery, 2008 I believe. Reading Mastery I is the Classic Version.
If compatible, I have a district who would probably take them.  If not compatible, I would be looking for someone to donate them to.
Please advise.