di: DI with non, or minimally verbal students

Jen Walstad jwalstad at apamail.org
Mon Jul 30 19:34:48 PDT 2018

We have also had great success with Language for Learning with our K-3 students.  We use Direct Instruction Spoken English (DISE) for our 4-12th grade students and some adult classes.  We have had great success with it.

Jennifer Walstad
District Academic Director
jwalstad at apamail.org

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is for the intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain privileged and confidential information that is legally protected.  If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply to this email and delete the material from your computer.