di: Language For Learning School-Home Link materials for Tokyo ESL program

Christopher Duss duss.christopher at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:28:28 PDT 2018

Dear Dr. Forgette and DI List,

Thank you for the link. I had perused that before, but had forgotten that they offer detailed letters for the start of the program, lessons 40, 70, and 110, and the end of the program, in addition to the two included in the Teacher's Guide. In the Teacher's Presentation Book there is reference to many more School-Home Link Newsletters - 10 in the first book alone, or one every 5 lessons. If anyone has any information about those it would be helpful. In the meantime I have made my own short School-Home Link letters for every 5 lessons, which contain a synopsis of new material introduced in those lessons and ideas for practicing the material at home. If they can be useful to others I would be happy to share.

Best regards,
Chris