di: SRA Barn loft series

Scott Born borns at thebornfamily.com
Thu Jan 11 22:17:22 PST 2018

Beth,

They are still sold by SRA/McGraw Hill, but they are incredibly expensive
(you buy each small book). The kits are long gone. Some resellers had them
for a while, but I doubt you can find any in stock. Maybe call your McGraw
Hill rep and see if the kits still exist? They used to have A-C, D-F, and
G-H in sets or something.

Here are the contemporary versions:

https://www.mheducation.com/prek-12/program/MKTSP-UHL04M0.related.html

I have an old-school set with a dozen or so missing and it would be
hundreds of dollars to fill them in. It has been frustrating.

Cheers,

Scott