di: Algebra tutoring

Brainsarefun - Rory rory at brainsarefun.com
Thu Jan 4 11:25:46 PST 2018

Hello Beth - I opine that the #1 reason kids flounder with algebra is that
they have had very little math success to that point. Many are not firm
with their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division tables -
currently math represents failure to far too many kids, and who needs it?
Therefor, I'd like to suggest taking these kids back to basics and flooding
them with success. *I have documented a process pretty clearly
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/1443hprhosx3qjm/%233%20AMAZING%20MATH%20MACHINE%20V.%202.0%20FINAL%20Build%207-23-13.pdf?dl=0>*
that, if your experience is the same as mine, will excite you. How come? It
works.

--
Thanks,

Rory
Rory Donaldson, success with reading, math and study-skills teacher
Brainsarefun.com <http://brainsarefun.com/>
Denver, Colorado USA and around the globe.
*rory at brainsarefun.com* <rory at brainsarefun.com>
860-304-3178