di: Another blog picks up meta-analysis

Brainsarefun - Rory rory at brainsarefun.com
Fri Feb 16 13:27:45 PST 2018

"Scripts vs. Creativity. Scripts vs. Creativity." Scripts equal government
control. Creativity equals, well, creativity. This is such a low Quality
argument that it totally unnerves me and causes me to froth. What virtually
every education discussion totally ignores is the kids, who, are about to
turn into adults, who will argue, "Scripts vs. Creativity. Scripts vs.
Creativity."

--
Thanks,

Rory
Rory Donaldson, success with reading, math and study-skills teacher
Brainsarefun.com <http://brainsarefun.com/>
Denver, Colorado USA and around the globe.
*rory at brainsarefun.com* <rory at brainsarefun.com>
860-304-3178