di: DI is finally getting some respect

Chawla, Gitanjali chawlagx at milwaukee.k12.wi.us
Tue Feb 13 14:28:58 PST 2018

I am just loving all the responses......I too have wondered about creativity for the longest time: a solid foundation is the best launching surface for creativity - mastery before take-off!.

Gitanjali Chawla
Principal, Honey Creek CP Charter School
Every child, Every chance, Every day - we have the best, the brightest, and the most beautiful of them all!