di: Direct Instruction Elementary school?

Bryan Wickman bwickman at nifdi.org
Mon Dec 18 09:34:09 PST 2017

Beth,

I had forgotten about the Core Knowledge Charter school in Verona, Wisconsin.

Sarah, you can find them at: http://ckcs.verona.k12.wi.us/about_core_knowledge_charter_school_ckcs_

Bryan

Bryan Wickman

Outreach Coordinator

bwickman at nifdi.org

541.485.1973

Did you know that NIFDI is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization and all contributions you make to NIFDI are tax deductible? Your donations not only benefit you, but also help support research, training and outreach. For more information or to donate, go to http://www.nifdi.org/about/donate or contact our offices.