di: Any School Using DI Near Denver/Boulder, Colorado?

Tina Errthum tmerrthum at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 10:02:35 PST 2017

Hi Damien!

The Greeley-Evans school district, an hour north of Denver, uses Direct Instruction and Reading Mastery Signature Edition as the Core reading program in kindergarten and 1st grade in 13 of our elementary schools! I am happy to arrange visits for you, should you want to take the field trip to northern Colorado!

Let me know! It is worth the drive!

Sincerely,

Tina Errthum

Direct Instruction Coordinator