cash: Cashiers Office closed to walk-in business

Campus Cash Handlers cash at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Mar 17 13:18:06 PDT 2020

In light of the COVID-19 situation, and in the interest of extending social distancing strategies, we will be limiting access to the first floor lobby of Thompson University Center for the foreseeable future.  The Cashiers office will continue to operate at normal business hours and be available by phone and email as usual.

For delivery of departmental deposits and other items intended for Cashiers, we have made available a secure drop-box in our lobby.  Please continue to seal your departmental deposits in the plastic US Bank bags as usual, and deposit them through the slot in the drop box without bringing them to the Cashiers door for in-person verification. Cashiers will open each deposit in double custody to ensure the security of the contents.

Alternately, you may also send checks to Cashiers by US Mail, with a tracking number, to the following address:  UO Cashiers Department, PO Box 3237; Eugene OR 97403. Deposits that contain only credit card receipts may be scanned and emailed to the Cashiers mailbox at cashiers at uoregon.edu<mailto:cashiers at uoregon.edu>.

Cash must never be sent through the mail - it needs to be delivered in a plastic US Bank bag into the drop box in the TUC lobby.

Thank you all for your continued cooperation and understanding as we continue to negotiate this challenging time.

Mike Syljuberget
Cashiers Manager-Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
(541) 346-3164