cash: Reminder: Banner 9 - FIS Departmental Deposits (TWADEPO) Demo

Campus Cash Handlers cash at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Dec 13 11:24:32 PST 2018

This is a reminder to all Departmental Deposits (TWADEPO) users that the Banner 9 Demo of this object is scheduled for today in the Crater Lake room of the EMU.  While the demonstration will focus on the differences between Banner 8 and Banner 9 relative to this form, any questions about the process will be welcomed.  Registration for the course is available in MyTrack and we encourage everyone with any interest in the topic to register for the course prior to attending.

Banner 9 - FIS Departmental Deposits (TWADEPO) Demo

Thursday, December 13, 2018

3:00PM to 4:30PM

EMU Crater Lake Room

The following are some topics that will be covered during the session:

*         Banner 9 transformation update

*         Entering and viewing Departmental Deposits

*         Associated screen views

Please contact Brian Strait (x6-2387) with any questions.  We apologize for any inconvenience.