cash: Cashiers Office Move

Campus Cash Handlers cash at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 21 13:07:35 PDT 2016

Dear Campus Colleagues,

The Cashiers Office will soon be relocating to the Thompson University Center at 720 E 13th Ave, First Floor.
Cashiers move service hours and locations:

October 27 - 28, 8 am - 5 pm - Oregon Hall, Student Billing Front Counter

October 31, 8 am - 3 pm - Oregon Hall, Student Billing Front Counter

November 1 - Closed

November 2, 8:30 am - 5 pm - Thompson University Center, First Floor

We will continue answering our main phone number (541-346-3154) throughout this period.  If you need to reach a Cashiers employee by phone, please call the main phone number.

Please note, we will not be operational on Tuesday, November 1. We encourage you to contact us if you have any pending or potential matters that are time sensitive.

We ask your help to make this a smooth transition by bringing your deposits to Cashiers at Oregon Hall by Wednesday, October 26, at 3:00 pm, if possible.

We look forward to serving you in our new location!
https://ba.uoregon.edu/move