[Cas_humanities_constituents] please spread the word

Julia Nemirovskaya nemro at uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 4 15:53:51 PST 2019

Dear CAS,

UO REEES Bilingual Theater would like you to spread the word about it's
annual production. This year, we are exploring the world of math and
science. We're staging Russia's premiere satirist Igor Irtenev's 2010
play, "Take the Million," devoted to the life of Grisha Perelman, a math
genius who solved the Millennium math problem but rejected a
million-dollar prize.

The show is March 9 at 7:30 p.m. and March 10 at 2:30 p.m. at Global
Scholars Hall, 123. For the sake of our English-speaking public, the
play's scenes are both in Russian and in English.

Free and open to public.

For more information and easy list-serv mailing, the play poster is
attached.

Theater website is https://russian-theatre.uoregon.edu/

Julia Nemirovskaya
REEES