[Cas-allemps] Reporting vaccination status

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Thu Aug 19 09:55:33 PDT 2021

Dear CAS faculty, staff, and graduate employees,
I'm writing to strongly encourage you to report your vaccination status as quickly as possible. Though the deadline is in September, the sooner we know how close we are to being a fully vaccinated campus, the easier it is for us to plan and keep people safe.
The forms to report vaccination status are online here: https://coronavirus.uoregon.edu/vaccine
As you saw in the President's message yesterday, vaccination reporting is one of the most crucial components of the UO's return to campus planning. For reporting purposes, all faculty and staff should fill out the form even if they will be on sabbatical or away from campus for other reasons next year.
Thank you for contributing to early vaccination reporting and all your efforts to help us fulfill the University mission during the ongoing pandemic.
Best regards,
Bruce

Bruce Blonigen
Tykeson Dean
Philip H. Knight Professor of Social Science
College of Arts and Sciences
University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403
Ph: 541-346-4680