[Cas-allemps] Daylight Savings Time Reminder

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Fri Mar 12 10:57:14 PST 2021

Dear colleagues,

Daylight savings time begins this weekend, so I'm writing with a reminder that Pacific time will be one hour later beginning Sunday, March 14. Since we have students and teachers scattered all over the globe, there is some potential for students showing up to final exams at the wrong time.  Please help us get the word out to students that UO will be on PDT as of Sunday at 2:00 a.m. and that this shift will move everything forward an hour.

I hope you all are surviving winter term as best as anyone can expect. We all have pandemic fatigue and are experiencing it in many different ways. Many of you have to navigate that with all of your students as well, which I'm sure is challenging.  I continue to have much appreciation to all of you for your efforts.

Best,

Bruce

Bruce Blonigen
Tykeson Dean of Arts and Sciences