[Cas-allemps] Deadline for DUO Enrollment: July 29

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 23 09:56:51 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

You may be aware of the July 29 deadline to enroll in Duo two-step login. If you haven't yet done so, I urge you to enroll in Duo now. Starting July 29, you won't be able to access your UO email until you enroll in Duo.

Please visit UO's Duo enrollment instructions<https://service.uoregon.edu/TDClient/2030/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=89166> today.

The majority of faculty, staff, and GEs in CAS have already enrolled in Duo. Thank you. Your actions are helping keep us all more secure. I'm also using Duo and have found it very quick and easy.

For those who still need to enroll, please don't wait for the deadline. On July 29, you won't be able to access your UOmail, Canvas, Zoom, Outlook, other Microsoft applications, or any other protected UO services<https://service.uoregon.edu/TDClient/2030/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=107616> until you enroll in Duo.

This recent Around the O story<https://around.uoregon.edu/content/two-step-login-deadline-approaches-uo-employees> provides more information.

If you need help enrolling:

  *   In Psychology and Computer and Information Science, please contact your local IT support as usual.
  *   Otherwise, please contact the Information Services User Support Services team by phone at 541-346-2388, by live chat at livehelp.uoregon.edu<http://livehelp.uoregon.edu/>, or by submitting a ticket through the Two-Step Login (Duo) Support<https://service.uoregon.edu/TDClient/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=23465> page in the UO Service Portal.

Thank you,
Bruce

Bruce Blonigen
Tykeson Dean
Philip H. Knight Professor of Social Science
College of Arts and Sciences
University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403
Ph: 541-346-4680