[Cas-allemps] CAS Interdisciplinary Research Talks Suspended for Spring 2020

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Thu Mar 26 13:34:16 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

As a result of recent guidance from the Governor and President Schill regarding large gatherings in spring term and in recognition of everyone's time spent in response to moving to remote learning, we are suspending the CAS Interdisciplinary Research (IR) Talks in spring term. We regret that we are postponing these but hope to resume this program in fall 2020 with the three speakers who were scheduled spring: Erin Beck, Stacy Alaimo, and Maria Escallon. You can find more information about their planned talks on the IR Talks Website here: https://cas.uoregon.edu/research/

We will be back in touch with more information later in spring or summer.

Take good care of yourselves.

Bruce
Bruce Blonigen
Tykeson Dean