[Cas-allemps] Message from President Schill to CAS faculty and staff re: CAS Task Force

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Thu Jun 6 13:33:21 PDT 2019

Sent on behalf of President Michael Schill

Dear CAS faculty and staff,

The Task Force on the Structure of CAS has completed its report. I have sent the attached letter to the members, thanking them for their work and outlining next steps. I am extremely grateful to everyone who contributed to this important analysis. The College of Arts and Sciences is at the heart of our liberal arts mission and your work is essential to the success of the university's teaching, research and service. If you would like to see the report or notes on the Task Force's work, a link to the provost's website is here<https://provost.uoregon.edu/task-force-structure-college-arts-and-sciences>.

Sincerely,

Michael H. Schill
President and Professor of Law