[Cas-allemps] Thinking About CAS: Funding Risks and Scenario Planning

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Mon Apr 17 08:23:56 PDT 2017

Dear CAS Colleagues,

Last week, in our Thinking About CAS blog, I outlined a number of external factors that have the potential to create risks for CAS, and announced that we would be pursuing a series of scenario-planning sessions with Andre Le Duc, Chief Resilience Officer and Associate Vice President of Safety and Risk Services to consider possible approaches to risk management. In this week's blog post<http://cas.uoregon.edu/2017/04/funding-risks-and-scenario-planning/>, Bruce Blonigen, Dean of Faculty and Operations, will provide greater detail on the specific risks to future funding for CAS. This topic will be the centerpiece of the issues we will tackle in scenario planning.

As always, we welcome your comments via email or through our Suggestion Box<https://oregon.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9B88Nv61pVflvtb>.

Andrew

W. Andrew Marcus
Tykeson Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
University of Oregon
541-346-3902
http://cas.uoregon.edu/