[Cas-allemps] Update from the Dean, April 06, 2017

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Thu Apr 6 17:49:42 PDT 2017

Dear CAS Employees,

Attached is a memo sharing information pertaining to the CAS budget and recent personnel actions.

These decisions all have very human consequences.  I encourage you to reach out to support your colleagues or to ask for support yourself.  If you have any queries pertaining to this memo or other questions about the college, please feel free to contact me, Bruce Blonigen, or your divisional dean.

Thank you,

Andrew

W. Andrew Marcus
Tykeson Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
University of Oregon
541-346-3902
http://cas.uoregon.edu/