Accounts Payable has 2 new employees

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Aug 19 13:54:26 PDT 2021

Good Afternoon,

I am pleased to announce we have 2 new employees that have joined the Accounts Payable team, and I hope you have the pleasure of working with them in the near future.

Leslie Forbes will be helping with our vendor maintenance duties, special handling and disbursal of A/P checks and our Offices imaging duties.  Leslie's  contact information is phone 6-1252, and email is lforbes at uoregon.edu<mailto:lforbes at uoregon.edu>.

Maryam Peigahi will be approving Banner invoices, processing wire payments, initiating our US Bank card payments, consolidated advertising invoices and administering the Petty Cash funds on campus.  Maryam's contact information is phone 6-3152, and email is peigahi at uoregon.edu<mailto:peigahi at uoregon.edu>.

Thanks,

Dan Patten
Accounts Payable
PO Box 3237