Remote Office Work Solutions

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri May 1 16:35:55 PDT 2020

We would like to share five remote office solutions that are working well for us.

     *   Collect payments remotely using QuikPAY ecommerce.
     *   Collect forms or other files containing sensitive information from UO colleagues or the public using One Drive<https://ba.uoregon.edu/microsoft-office-365-page-request-feature> (not email).
     *   Collect information from UO colleagues or the public using Qualtrics.
     *   Collect signed timesheets and leave reports from staff, faculty and OAs using forms.uoregon.edu  The Payroll office and university records manager support this solution.
     *   Turn paper forms that require routing and signatures into electronic forms using forms.uoregon.edu<https://forms.uoregon.edu/>
Let me know if you would like help with any of these solutions.

Cheers

Mark McCulloch Director Info Systems Business Affairs
he/him/his
mmccullo at uoregon.edu<mailto:mmccullo at uoregon.edu>  541-346-6249
Thompson University Center<https://map.uoregon.edu/f996b9646> Suite 302B
720 East 13th Avenue Eugene, OR 97403