JP Morgan's Single Use Account program:

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Mar 5 14:55:48 PST 2020

Payables Colleagues:

The University of Oregon partnered with JP Morgan last year to offer vendors a new payment option.  The Single Use Account (SUA) program, (payment by single use credit card), is now our preferred  payment option. Vendors who opt out will be paid by paper check with terms of net 25 days.

We no longer offer direct deposit (ACH) as a payment option for vendors.  Vendors already receiving ACH payments were permitted to continue using this payment method.  We still offer ACH for payments to individuals.

Vendors with questions about the SUA program should be referred to JP Morgan supplier support (877) 263-5184 or sua.supplier.support at jpmchase.com<mailto:sua.supplier.support at jpmchase.com> .

JP Morgan helped us enroll over 190 vendors with an estimated annual spend of $15 million.  This program produces rebate revenue for the university and allows  us to accrue interest earnings on our payables.

Please help us enroll and retain vendors in the program by communicating its benefits.  Two key benefits for vendors are:

1.       Expedited payment, immediately upon approval, and

2.       The convenience of processing an electronic transaction instead of a paper check.
We also need your help processing invoices for SUA vendors as quickly as possible.  When starting an invoice for an SUA vendor you will see this new pop up message:

"This vendor is enrolled in the JP Morgan SUA program.  Please expedite this and any future invoice payments to them."

Note:  When a vendor enrolls in the SUA program we set the pay date to the next day for any invoice entered in Banner.

We will conduct recruitment campaigns on an annual basis with JP Morgan.

Please help us deliver a clear and consistent message regarding payment options to all university vendors.

If you have any questions please contact Dan Patten (541) 346-4235, dpatten at uoregon.edu<mailto:dpatten at uoregon.edu>.